1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Primeval Missing Episodes

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by The Merg, Jan 31, 2011.

1. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    Had three episodes of Primeval on the DVR and started to watch them. Watched the first two yesterday and started to watch the third today. When it recapped what had happened, I noticed that there were some things I hadn't seen. When looking at the dates of the episodes, it looks like nothing was recorded for two weeks.

Not sure why this happened, but luckily the VOD BBCA channel has the episodes available for download. Just a mention in case this happened to anybody else.

- Merg

2. frederic1943

frederic1943 Icon

Dec 1, 2006
    There's been five episodes so far. I don't know why your DVR didn't record all of them. My HR21 got them all. Next week though there's no Primeval because of a Top Gear marathon.

3. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    Yeah. Not sure why it didn't record them. I need to look at my History and see what happened. When it didn't record at the time, I just assumed that it wasn't on that week.

Was just letting people know that if they happened to miss them too that you can download them from the BBCA VOD channel. It appears the missing ones on my end are episodes 3 & 4.

- Merg