1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prioritizer list is empty ?!?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by peter17319, Oct 9, 2008.

1. peter17319

peter17319 AllStar

Dec 11, 2007
    Yesterday I noticed in the Guide that one of my season passes wasn't set to record. So I checked the To Do List and there was nothing there. Uh oh. Then I looked at the Prioritizer, and it's empty. All 25+ are gone.

Has this ever happened to anyone else before? As far as I can tell, all my recordings are still there. But the SP's are all gone.

FYI -- this is an HR21, and I had to do a reset earlier this week. A red-button reset isn't supposed to wipe out anything in the memory, right?

:mad:

2. peter17319

peter17319 AllStar

Dec 11, 2007
    Has this happened to anyone else, or was it just some really weird random glitch?

Like I said, the recordings on the hard drive are fine. But my To Do List was completely wiped out, as were all my season passes under the Prioritizer.

:confused:

3. David MacLeod

David MacLeod New Member

Jan 29, 2008
  4. peter17319

peter17319 AllStar

Dec 11, 2007
    Yes, I've used it a few times. Although I don't know how much how time passed between the last time I used the web scheduler and when my DVR got wiped out.

Thanks for the heads-up. I guess I should stay away from the web interface and just write myself a Post-It note instead. :)

5. narrod

narrod Godfather

Jul 26, 2007
    Two of my series links dropped out yesterday. Like you I noticed the programs weren't set to record. I checked the prioritizer and they were gone. I had to reboot yesterday after two days of black screen recordings. I assume they were knocked out then. The HR20 continues to be a mystifying machine. Oh well, that's what I've got.

6. bwaldron

bwaldron Impossible Dreamer

Oct 24, 2005
    Fortunately, it is rare...but yes, it has happened to others. In fact, it happened to one of my three DVRs during last week's big lockup/restart festival.