1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Problems with recording OTA via AM21

Discussion in 'DIRECTV SD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by mpaquette, Oct 9, 2008.

Tags:
  1. mpaquette

mpaquette AllStar

Sep 25, 2007
    I'm having an issue with all shows recorded via OTA with the AM21. Curious if it's just me. Randomly, throughout the entire show, the audio will break up and/or cut out and the picture will freeze for a second. This does not happen when I view a show live via OTA. Signal strengths are all good, upper 80's to low 90's. It happens on everything recorded OTA. My DVR is an HR21-700 using the latest firmware release from July 2008.

2. mpaquette

mpaquette AllStar

Sep 25, 2007
    Shoot, put this in the wrong forum. Could a mod please move it to the DIRECTV Plus High Definition DVR Discussion? Thanks.