1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Program guide is wrong for BYUTV

Discussion in 'DISH™ OTA Support and Discussion Forum' started by rcadss, Sep 1, 2011.

1. rcadss

rcadss Cool Member

May 12, 2011
    I am in Salt Lake City and our OTA HD channel for BYUTV 11-2 always shows the wrong info in the guide. It show the same info as KBYU. It should really be the same info as channel 9403 on the sat. Anyway to get this fixed?

2. kenglish

kenglish Icon

Oct 2, 2004
    Salt Lake...
    Sounds like a DISH Network problem (if you are talking about receiving OTA via a DISH network receiver). You might want to e-mail BYU Broadcasting about it...they might have better luck than you at getting it resolved quickly.
    The OTA guide is OK on other OTA receivers.

3. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Leapin' Lizard Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    Could you please post this in the sticky thread I created at the top of this forum:

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=196371

I started this new thread in the hopes of getting all these OTA issues in one place to call more visibility to them and hopefully get the DishIRT people to help us out as best they can.

4. rcadss

rcadss Cool Member

May 12, 2011

Done thanks so much!