1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Program guide on 211

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by mxd, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mxd

mxd Legend

Jan 17, 2006
    What's going on with the guide data? I have to reboot at LEAST once everyday because the guide shows the same progam all the way across. Whatever program is on when you view the guide, that same program is repeated all the way across, at least up to 12 hours. It occurs on every channel, sat or OTA.

2. whines83

whines83 New Member

Mar 3, 2007
    yours is defective..i have never had that problem before or after the L345 update.

get it replaced.

3. jarvantgroup

jarvantgroup Icon

Mar 24, 2006
    Haven't seen that, but I've noticed the HD channels have been integrated within the SD channel numbers. ESPNHD is down in the 140's along with SD ESPN. The same with TNTHD in the 130's. Is this how it's going to be now? I didn't check to see if they were still in the 9400's. I would assume they still are. :icon_cool

4. ssmith10pn

ssmith10pn Icon

Jul 6, 2005
    You guys haven't been paying attention have you? :D :D

5. finniganps

finniganps Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2004
    Have you called Dish to troubleshoot?

6. mxd

mxd Legend

Jan 17, 2006
    Yes I have, it was a TOTAL waste of time. Tech support seemed unwilling to even attempt to do anything about it. This incident was the last straw as far as I am concerned. I have NEVER dealt with a company so unwilling, or maybe incompetent, to deal with a customers problems/concerns. All I ever hear from them is "It is a known problem and a fix is on the way" BS.

I have scheduled D* install in two weeks. They have problems too, I hear, but after having dealt with them in the past, their customer service is far and away better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.