1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Programming Guide

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by hydrant100, Feb 1, 2014.

1. hydrant100

hydrant100 New Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Would appreciate some advice. Where do most of you go to check on upcoming premiers and specials for premium movie services such as HBO, Starz, Showtime, etc. .I know each service has its own online site but is there ONE source that is more convenient that you found? I'm not a big fan of the DirecTV Monthly Guide as most of the content is the ongoing daily programming which is of course duplicated on their tv scrolling guide. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    I just scroll thru the guide that is on the TV screen.

3. Supramom2000

Supramom2000 In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

Jun 20, 2007
    Colbert, WA
  4. inkahauts

inkahauts DIRECTV A-Team

Nov 13, 2006
    There is a thread here in the tv show area that tracks most this. Also tv fool is used by a lot if people.

5. coolman302003

coolman302003 2014 NBA CHAMPIONS!

Jun 2, 2008
    Southeast
    Satellite DIRECT Magazine has a very good monthly list of upcoming movie premiers on the Premium Channels. http://www.directmagazine.com/ It normally cost about $2-3 per month for the online subscription but you can probably find a free trial if you look around. ;)

There list includes premiers from the following: HBO, Starz, Encore, Showtime, Cinemax, Turner Classic Movies and yes even AMC...

6. rocky69

rocky69 New Member

Apr 16, 2013