1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

programming tv input

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by GopherIce, Nov 11, 2008.

1. GopherIce

GopherIce AllStar

Aug 13, 2007
    I just received a replacement r15-100 and am having problem programming the remote to control my tv's input capabilities. I went through the steps and when I enter the 9-6-0, my television changes to channel 96 and I only get one green blink when I do this. The input function has worked with this tv using an identical dtv remote so I don't know if I am missing a step or what. The remote is an rc64...and just for the heck of it, I brought down my rc32 remote that controls the same manufacturer television upstairs, and it did control the input feature on the tv I'm having problems with.

Problem solved...I was not holding the mute and select down long enough to get the two blinks. Feel free to delete post moderator.