1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

PTAT Shows & Auto-hop

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by Centex99, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Centex99

Centex99 Mentor

Sep 24, 2007
    It seems some of my shows that have recorded with PTAT don't have auto-hop available...
    Golden Boy, Smash, Red Widow to name a few... these were all recorded > 24 hours prior...
    I have the hopper w/ sling running S304...

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    try cold reboot to clear memory leak and system area corruption

3. LtMunst

LtMunst Hall Of Fame

Aug 24, 2005
    I see this on occasion with American Idol...random episodes without hop capability.

4. Sharkie_Fan

Sharkie_Fan Hall Of Fame

Sep 26, 2006
    I've noticed that the "24 hours" is from the END of the recording, not the beginning.

For example, we usually watch NCIS and NCIS:LA on Wednesday. If we start NCIS:LA before 10:00, it won't hop. After 10:00 and it will.

It took me a couple of times to figure it out. We'd watch NCIS with auto hop and then not have the option on LA, and it irked me until I figured out the timing of it...