1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about HR20 streaming

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Tiscan, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiscan

Tiscan New Member

May 14, 2007
    So I called DirecTV today as I am getting sick of Comcasts inability to stay in service at my home.

My question to the rep was if I had a HR20 and two HD DirecTV receivers, would I be able to stream recorded content from the HR20 via the two HD receivers.

The rep answered that I would indeed be able to. I asked them to make sure, as this is kind of a key feature I am looking for (to help justify the switch). They 'checked' with someone and said it could be done.

Now, I have searched the net and these forums along with the DirecTV homepage and I can't find any mention of this feature... which is a bit odd to me as I would think this is something they would hold up as an example of a DirecTV advantage.

So, is this true? Could I do this?

Thanks in advance,

- Jason

2. Milominderbinder2

Milominderbinder2 Cutting Edge: ECHELON '08

Oct 8, 2006
    Not today. At the investor meeting last week, they said that they were working on it...

Check out the FAQ for a lot of information on what it can do.

- Craig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.