1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Setting Up Series

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by ajsasr, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajsasr

ajsasr New Member

Aug 14, 2007
    I'm having a little problem, and I'm not sure what to do about it. In the past on my HR10, I was able to setup a SP and since each show at a specific time had it's own FSID, getting duplicates wasn't a problem. I don't know how to solve that with the HR20.

For example, I want to record College Football Live every day at 2:30, and just keep one show in my playlist. The problem is, the HR20 wants to record the one at 6:30, and the one at 11:30 the same day. As well as every show between 11:30 and 2:30 the following day. To get one show that I want, means having to record upto 4 shows. How do I get the HR20 to "know" I only want the show at 2:30 without doing a manual recording?

Also another strange problem I had was I set up a series for the NBC Nightly News, and it grabbed Thursday's episode, but not Friday's......

Anyone have any ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.