1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Superfan

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by NardVa, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NardVa

NardVa Cool Member

Jul 12, 2006
    Superfan has a feature called game mix where you can view 8 games at once on the tv screen and a feature called shortcuts where you can view replays of the games every Monday commercial free with no interuptions. I was looking into doing Superfan for those two features only since I don't have an HD TV. Is the game mix and the replay of the games on Monday in HD or SD? If they're in SD I could get some use out of Superfan.

2. George_T

George_T Legend

Sep 19, 2002
    The game mix and shortcut features are both in SD. I remember last year they gave a free preview of the features the first week of NFL ST, and both of those were in SD, as I do not have HD as of yet either and I watched both.

3. agreer

agreer Godfather

Apr 7, 2006
    IIRC Game mix is only Fox games...not shocking considering Fox and D* are owned by the same guy...

4. NardVa

NardVa Cool Member

Jul 12, 2006
    Thanks for the info George and Agreer. That sucks that game mix is Fox games only. I'm a bigger fan of the Afc than the Nfc and Fox only does Nfc games.

5. anex80

anex80 Legend

Jul 29, 2005
    Midwest
    Game Mix is supposed to have both CBS and FOX games this year.

6. Wolffpack

Wolffpack Banned User

Jul 29, 2003
    Last year the Mix channels had both FOX and CBS. It was RedZone that was FOX only. not sure what's going on this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.