1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Question for DIRT about Apple TV

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by l'Aucherie, Aug 31, 2013.

1. l'Aucherie

l'Aucherie Cool Member

May 8, 2010
    Just in case DIRT members don't monitor the Apple TV section of the forum, I will post this query here. Does Dish plan to become one of the providers permitting access to the new Disney apps on the Apple TV? Also, as these apps increase in number what is Dish's policy about partnering with their owners, as it did with HBO Go?

2. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Leapin' Lizard Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    So far everyone that Dish has been on good terms with has been accessible via the mobile apps, so I would think AppleTV would be no different.

BUT... we probably have to wait until the new Disney/ABC/ESPN contract gets done to cover any of those apps and access. I would expect this sort of thing to be dealt with within the next month along with the other contract stuff.