1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for someone with NBA League Pass

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by GoLaLakers, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoLaLakers

GoLaLakers AllStar

Oct 12, 2006
    According to the guide, today's Laker game with the Grizzlies in available on Channel 95. I went to channel 95 and it tells me the game is not available in my area. I do get it on my Fox Sports Channel, and oddly enough the same feed is being shown on the NBA League Pass channel 755. Any ideas why I can't get the HD feed? Does anyone living outside the Southern California area able to view the HD feed?

Just trying to make sense of it all because it's been hit or miss with the HD feeds of my local fox sports affiliates.

Thanks

2. jimbo09

jimbo09 Godfather

Sep 26, 2006
    There have not been any NBA league pass games in HD in my area.

However, I don't get my RSN (FSN Bay Area- GS Warriors) or those games in HD either. :mad:

NBA League Pass seems to be doing some misleading advertsing, as their schedule will show NBA games in HD, but they are really ESPN or TNT games that you would already get.:confused:

3. GoLaLakers

GoLaLakers AllStar

Oct 12, 2006
    The Laker game on Friday night against Detroit was available in HD on Channel 95. I was at that game, but I recorded it on my HR20 and it was the HD Feed of the Fox Sports West broadcast. But the game was also available on ESPN. I have had no problems watching the Los Angeles Kings games in HD, as well as the USC Football game this Saturday night both of which are broadcast by Fox Sports West. The NBA seems to be the one I am having the inconsistency with.

I have also been able to see a few out of market NBA games in HD with NBA League pass on channel 95.

4. jimbo09

jimbo09 Godfather

Sep 26, 2006
    Interesting, I guess I will keep checking. I wish they had a schedule of these things (HD games).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.