I have a question for the one’s in the know. I am located in Atlanta and my current equipment is as follows. - Two HR10-250 HD Tivos attached to two HD TV’s. - One extra inactive line runs to the spare bedroom. Would like to keep the option of activating this line. - 5 X 8 Multi-switch (Four lines from current dish and one OTA line) - Off Air antenna system (and I do mean system) professionally installed. My off air reception is very spotty and greatly effected by seasonal and weather changes, therefore I am anxious to get the HD locals off the satellite. I definitely will the get HD DVR when available, as I cannot live without that functionality. Since we got Tivo, we rarely watch live TV. So, what financially makes the most sense? Can I get the DTV deal now and have an extra HD receiver and still switch out my HD Tivos next year? Do they make a multi-switch for the new dish? I know that the OTA cannot go through it, but that is OK since I can run the antenna directly to main TV. The other TV does not really need access to the OTA. Can I get the new multi-switch included in the switch over? So…if you were I, with my current set up and requirements, would you switch now or wait until the HD DVR is available and WHY? Could I switch now, get the H20 and when the HD DVR is available swap the HD Tivo and sell the H20??? Thanks for the input.