1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Quick Question

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by nick1817, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nick1817

nick1817 Legend

Feb 12, 2007
    Move or delete as necessary, as I'm sure it has been covered, but it was hard to do a search for "95".....

What are these HD channels listed as channel 94, 95 and 98? 98 looked to be some sort of "Upcoming Preview"??? ala the NGC HD thing....the other two seemed to be sports, but didn't list them as HD? Are these future use HD channels, or have these been in use and I just never knew they were there.

Thanks.

2. John4924

John4924 Icon

Mar 19, 2007
    I think these are "future" HD, and channels used "part-time". I remember last football season, the Thursday night football game was shown in HD on channel 95, FWIW. :)

3. veryoldschool

veryoldschool Lifetime Achiever Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Dec 9, 2006
    They're a mix of HD programing, mostly sports [games] that don't have a "home" [yet] MLB, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.