1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

QuickTune and Channel 720

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Villager, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Villager

Villager Legend

Feb 8, 2007
    I'm using an HR44/500 with software from 3/18. Is there a trick to getting the QuickTune feature to work while on Channel 720 (MLB Extra Innings home page)? Pressing the up arrow, the usual way to bring up the Quick Tune feature, doesn't seem to work. I would like to add 720 to Quick Tune, which I have been able to do for many years, as well as use QT to exit from 720 to other channels.

2. KyL416

KyL416 Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Nov 10, 2005
    Tobyhanna, PA
    Try clicking Exit first to get out of the interactive features of the mix channel

3. Villager

Villager Legend

Feb 8, 2007
    It worked exactly as you predicted. I knew that someone here would have a solution for me!