1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qwest TV Service

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Bofurley, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Bofurley

Bofurley Godfather

Oct 11, 2006
    KS
    How is their service, and do they still have DirecTv?
    Thanks

2. machavez00

machavez00 Hall Of Fame

Nov 2, 2006
    Phoenix,...
    Qwest bundles DirecTV, along with Verizon wireless.

3. sdirv

sdirv Icon

Dec 14, 2008
    Qwest used to provide their own "cable TV" service, but discontinued it some time ago. They currently contract with DirecTV for services to their customers.

They will bundle D*'s billing on your phone bill and give you a $5 discount for doing so.

I also use their land line phone service, internet service, and have bundled my Verizon cell phone services with Qwest......all together I get a $20 discount each month.

Having your D* bill bundled on your Qwest bill is considered by D* as "Autopay" which qualifies you for free HD, if you've met D*'s other conditions (minimum package levels, no other discounts being applied...don't know what else...it's not a big deal).

4. kiknwing

kiknwing Godfather

Jun 24, 2009
    Ogden, UT
    Don't be surprised when centurylink is in control that they will start to push their prism tv service.

5. sdirv

sdirv Icon

Dec 14, 2008
    The can "push" all they want, my house is full of D* gear and has been for some time....won't be changing.

6. dlt4

dlt4 Godfather

Oct 4, 2006
    Florida
    What is centurylink?

7. bobnielsen

bobnielsen Éminence grise

Jun 29, 2006
    Bainbridge...
    It is the company formed by the merger of Centurytel and Embarq which in the process of taking over Qwest.