1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

R-10 won't pick up satellite signal

Discussion in 'DIRECTV SD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by JRocks10, Feb 15, 2010.

1. JRocks10

JRocks10 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Hey guys,

Just moved my R-10 to a bedroom because I picked up a new HR-21 for the game room and it won't pick up the satellite signal in the bedroom. All the other boxes are working fine. Any thoughts or suggestions on what could be happening? It worked fine last week downstairs in the game room. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Joe

2. jdspencer

jdspencer Hall Of Fame

Nov 7, 2003
    As a test, try the HR21 in the bedroom. Also, move the R10 back to the game room to verify its operation.

3. JRocks10

JRocks10 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Well it seems the problem fixed itself. Last night I rebooted made sure everything was on tight and the wires were all ok and it picked up the satellite no problem. Thanks for your response though. It is much appreciated.