1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

R10 recording message " your cancelled"...

Discussion in 'DIRECTV SD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by jheda, Feb 28, 2010.

1. jheda

jheda DBSTalk Club Member

Sep 19, 2006
    R10 this morning after rebooting yesterday wont record giving message stating i no longer have recording service. Dtv tech says known issue with new download and they are "working on it"

Anyone here aware of this?

thx!

JH

2. newsposter

newsposter Hall Of Fame

Nov 12, 2003
    from looking at other sites it appears to be a nationwide issue but i cant confirm it. I do know that i had a replacement receiver ordered then the CSR called me back and canceled it. Im' not sure if i'm happy or upset about it yet lol

3. newsposter

newsposter Hall Of Fame

Nov 12, 2003
    update: i did guided setup and now it works....unsure if it's a coincidence or not.

4. jheda

jheda DBSTalk Club Member

Sep 19, 2006
    update: unplugging the machine for 30 minutes worked!