1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

R15 Rebate

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Kichigai, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kichigai

Kichigai AllStar

Mar 21, 2006
    What is the website to check the status of a mail in rebate?

Thanks

2. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Hall Of Fame

Apr 27, 2004
    Kichigai,

Welcome to DBSTalk!

I've seen on-line checking available for TiVo rebates, but I don't believe at all that D* has such a thing. Best you could do is call D* and see if they can tell you anything, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

If it's been over 8 weeks, explain that to them and ask what's going on. From other rebate related posts, don't be surprised to hear them tell you that it hasn't been received (or lost or something) and to resubmit.

Good Luck.

3. Kichigai

Kichigai AllStar

Mar 21, 2006
    thanks....been reading for awhile...finally got the guts to chime in about something.

As for the rebate, oh well it is worth a shot.

4. sheepishlion

sheepishlion AllStar

Dec 3, 2005
    As far as the rebate status goes, there are comments placed on the account about the status of the rebate. There is one placed stating that the rebate was receiverd, and one stating that the rebate was approved/denied, and then one stating the rebate check was sent. Sometimes it can take a few days for the comments to show up in regards to the rebate status. I received a letter stating that I didn't submit the right paper work, and D* said that there wasn't any notes on the account in regards to my rebate being denied.

5. alorarosalyn

alorarosalyn Banned User

Mar 31, 2006
    You can call and ask if it has been received yet. They can check the notes section and see if it is received and in progress. A note appears when the check is sent out too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.