1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R15 recording option on some channels

Discussion in 'DIRECTV SD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by prashp1, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prashp1

prashp1 AllStar

Jul 31, 2006
    Hello. On some channels (certain shows) I want to record a series link. But there is no option of this. I have to do it manually everytime. Why is this?
    On others there are options of series link. Why on some channels (certain shows) there are series link while others there isn't. Thanks

2. qwerty

qwerty Hall Of Fame

Feb 19, 2006
    I've seen where it fails to recognize that a show is a series, and doesn't give you the SL options. Going in later it worked. You could try scrolling to next weeks showing and try to set up the SL there. It should still record the current weeks episode.

3. anopro

anopro Legend

Sep 13, 2006
    Tha's how I tested the SL on my new box I go a week foward and set up SL then see if it records this weeks episode so far with 10D4 it's worked every time.

4. cabanaboy1977

cabanaboy1977 Hall Of Fame

Nov 16, 2005
    You also can't set a SL for the same show on a different channel. If you setup a SL's for CSI on CBS you can't set one on TNT or what ever other station it's on. You can't only use the SL's for one and you'd have to set a manual record for the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.