1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Randy Travis in critical condition w/ viral cardiomyopathy

Discussion in 'The OT' started by dpeters11, Jul 8, 2013.

1. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
  2. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    Randy Travis introduced me to Country Music in the late 80's. Still listen to several of his CD's on a regular basis. Best of Luck Randy, Forever and Ever Amen.

3. TXD16

TXD16 Icon

Oct 29, 2008
    I've always liked Randy, as both a singer and, believe it or not, an actor, but, unfortunately, given his recent history, it wouldn't surprise me at all if his current troubles are, once again, related to his chemical indiscretions, only, this time, resulting in a threat to his health, rather than merely a threat to his freedom.

Here's hoping and praying it's not too late for you, Randy.

4. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    According to his publicist, Travis suffered a stroke tonight and is in surgery.