1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Rare,deleted LPs to be pressed on demand!

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by Dude111, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Aug 6, 2010
    Universal says YOU can choose the reissues!!

SOUNDS GOOD RIGHT??

Maybe not..... Today everything is about MONEY not quality! (THE STUFF THEY DO WILL MOST LIKELY BE DIGITAL CRAP RECORDED TO THE RECORD!!)

I wouldnt pay 2 cents for that garbage UNLESS I KNEW FOR SURE IT WAS PURE ANALOGUE!!!! (Like my beatles records :))

Here is the signup page: http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/vvreg/6965-287568

There is no way to send them comments unfortunetly!!! (I would tell them my feelings on this: I HEAR ENOUGH DIGITAL CRAP ONLINE AND ON THE RADIO... WHEN I GET RECORDS,I WANT BETTER ANALOGUE SOUND!)