1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

recieving sat 119

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by jsab29, Dec 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsab29

jsab29 New Member

Dec 27, 2002
    I would like to know if I can install another round dish with dual LNB and a 4x4 multiswitch to receive sat 119 and distribute to 3 receivers instead of the oval dish? (I happen to have a spare dish). 2 of my receivers are hughes HIRD25 and the 3rd I just purchased is Hughes executive director. I realize 2 of the receivers may not be capable of getting the 119 signals. If this works is it worth the effort. What is on 119 other than NASA. Any help would be appreciated.

Jim

2. Jasonbp

Jasonbp Godfather

Jun 17, 2002
    Hi! And Welcome! :)

Yes, you can install another 18" dish. This was my first question when I first came here also.

Go to www.18inch.com. Go down to the bottom of the page and click "Wiring Diagrams". There's about 40 different diagrams so one should be right for you. They sell the stuff you need to do everything if you don't have it. I wanna thank Chris Blount for telling me about this site over 6 months ago, Thanks Chris!!

Other than NASA there's alot of Spanish channels. Your locals if there on that channel. Other than that I don't know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.