1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Record on the Go

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by 248 F1, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 248 F1

248 F1 Legend

Sep 22, 2007
    Where's the "record on the go" thread?

2. davemayo

davemayo Hall Of Fame

Nov 17, 2005
  3. 248 F1

248 F1 Legend

Sep 22, 2007
    Probably. If that's another way of referring to the service referenced in a recent email from Directv? I'm speaking of the ability to schedule a recording via the web site.

I tried it out last night. Logged on to Directv web site, set up a "test" recording to occur in 10 minutes. Waited, show started, .... no recording. Does the system need a particular amount of lead time to recognize the request?

In the mean time I'll search "DVR Scheduler" posts. Thanks.

4. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    It does not matter how much time it is before the program starts. You can actually use remote booking after a show starts and it will record from the point you set it to record. But some people are having problems right now with it not working. I guess you are another. DirecTV is working on getting it fixed.

5. 248 F1

248 F1 Legend

Sep 22, 2007
    Thanks Mike. I found the multi-paged post. I'll read on. Everything set up good, just no recording. In time I guess.

6. davemayo

davemayo Hall Of Fame

Nov 17, 2005
    Yeah, it is still hit or miss sometimes. Most of my remotely setup recordings have worked, but some have not, with no obvious explanation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.