1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recorded Program Jumps Back to Beginning

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Heels89, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heels89

Heels89 New Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Since getting the latest release (13e) I have been having an issue with a program returning to the beginning when I exit it before the end.

I usually exit the program by pressing the STOP button on the remote. Then I press LIST to watch a different program. When I select the program that I stopped while in progress and then choose the PLAY menu option, it will often begin playing from the beginning of the show instead of at the point that I exited. I then have to FF or Skip to Tick to find my place in the program or game.

It seems that I am having better luck with the HR20 remembering where I was if I hit the PAUSE button and then LIST to change programs.

Has anyone else experienced this?

2. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    I have never had that happen to me but what I do notice is after exiting during a recorded program and then starting it again later it has rewound about 20 to 30 seconds I do like that feature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.