1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Zone Problems

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by dthoman, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dthoman

dthoman Legend

Aug 22, 2006
    Anyone else having issues with the Red Zone?

Turning to channel 703. It stays as SD format doesn't stretch. Doesn't give me a choice to hit the red, blue, etc. buttons. (interactive features)

Try hitting red button to get the "L wrap", meaning making whatever they are broadcasting smaller and adding the scores on the left and bottom of the game.

Called DTV and some idiot told me that that feature wasn't active in the HR20 yet. I told him that I had been using it for 4 weeks now, including this morning. I asked to speak to someone else and he transfered me to someplace. I hung up and called Tier 2 support back. Got someone else. He started to say that that feature was only available for the earlier games. I told to him check there receiver and wouldn't you know it, it was working. When he came back my starting working as well. Just goes to show how many idiots actually work at DTV.

Any other problems out there. Also it seems to be taking a little longer when gathering game info.

2. dondude32

dondude32 Legend

Apr 3, 2003
    Red zone works for me had a slight delay but is working. Red full tv green stats yellow clear and blue game mix.

3. DCSholtis

DCSholtis Up The Irons!

Aug 7, 2002
    Red Zone working here with the delay as dondude32 states.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.