1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Redneck and Single?

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Nick, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Tired of gittin yer own beer an sleeping with that fleabit ol' hound dog, Blue?

Try this here place www.redneckandsingle.com an git yerself one wild an crazy ride, an we ain't talkin 'bout trucks! :grin:

[​IMG]
    Join an git this pre-soiled T-shirt

Laverne, are ya payin' attention, Honey?

2. greatwhitenorth

greatwhitenorth Godfather

Jul 18, 2005
    Checked out the site, it frightened me how many women from Maine there were:lol:

3. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Let us know when your t-shirt arrives, Nick. :D

4. Milk_tec

Milk_tec Legend

Dec 5, 2005
    How come its ok to stereotype rednecks, but if it was ANY other race then it would be a bigoted post? Just saying. I have no problem with it. I think everyone should get made fun of!!

5. Geronimo

Geronimo Native American Potentate DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Are renecks a "race?Besides I think this is rednecks making fun of themselves.

6. Redster

Redster Godfather/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jan 14, 2004
    Anyone who gets a bag of weed,, full of stems and seeds is a Redneck. Course if they crush the stems / seeds and try to smoke em,, thats hill folk redneck.

7. greatwhitenorth

Jul 18, 2005
    Oh, geez, here we go...Are rednecks born or do they "choose" that lifestyle:lol:

"Everyone makes fun of rednecks until their car breaks down"-Larry the Cable Guy

8. Redster

Redster Godfather/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jan 14, 2004
    I am a little lost on what makes a redneck. Dont consider myself one yet my neck was always red from workin on tha baats (there is no way to spell and convey a mainac clam digger accent) . I still drive my kaa down the rud to the potty.:D

9. greatwhitenorth

Jul 18, 2005
    Stereotyping! My civil rights are being violated! Hate Speech!:lol:

BTW, it's "Mainer", "Maniacs" are our local National Guard outfit...can't be dissing them....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.