1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Refresh/Reauthorize Directv services?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by FHSPSU67, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FHSPSU67

FHSPSU67 CE'er & Retired Engineer DBSTalk Club

Jan 12, 2007
    Windber, PA
    Is it still possible to refresh/reauthorize your account via the Directv website?
    If so where, because I haven't been able to find it.

2. curt8403

curt8403 Hall Of Fame

Dec 27, 2007
    I think you need to be logged into your system and then go to the cust service tab

3. Draconis

Draconis DIRECTV A-Team

Mar 16, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    It’s still there; problem is that they buried it.

You need to click on Customer Service -> Troubleshooting -> On Screen Massages -> Please Call Customer Service, Ext. 711/721/722

Once there you will see a line that says : Finally, try resetting the affected recever by clicking here.

I do not know if this will work but the direct link I found is:

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/mydirectv/mysystem/mySystemResendAuthorization.jsp

4. CJTE

CJTE Hall Of Fame

Sep 17, 2007
    You can also do Customer Service > Torubleshooting > Channel Trouble > Missing Channels.

But I'd use Ratara's direct link

5. FHSPSU67

FHSPSU67 CE'er & Retired Engineer DBSTalk Club

Jan 12, 2007
    Windber, PA
    Many thanks Ratara and others. I spent about two hours yesterday looking for it because I know I'd seen it before, but it sure is hidden now:hurah:

6. trdrjeff

trdrjeff Icon

Dec 3, 2007
    It's pretty easy to access over the phone. I've done it a number of times for my receiver in our RV. You just have to tell the voice prompt your on screen code.

7. michaelyork29

michaelyork29 Godfather

Jun 22, 2007
    Ahh...gotta love those on screen massages....just makes you feel better... :)

8. EXTREMUM

EXTREMUM Legend

Jan 18, 2008
    Thank you!

*Added to Favorites*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.