1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remote Code for TV

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by dennisj00, Apr 1, 2010.

  1. Apr 1, 2010 #1 of 18
    dennisj00

    dennisj00 Hall Of Fame

    9,688
    194
    Sep 27, 2007
    Lake Norman, NC
    Edmund - where are you??

    Need a TV code for the Direct remote for a SuperSonic SC-1331, just a cheap 13" LCD for the kitchen.

    Spent 20+ minutes with the code finder. . .no luck.

    Thanks in avance!
     
  2. Apr 1, 2010 #2 of 18
    TheRatPatrol

    TheRatPatrol Hall Of Fame

    7,257
    198
    Oct 1, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    :(

    After searching at the link in my signature, I couldn't find one. I also couldn't find one in the owners manual.

     
  3. Apr 1, 2010 #3 of 18
    joshjr

    joshjr Hall Of Fame

    4,807
    84
    Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Im having the same issue with a Emerson tv I just got for my daughter 2 weeks ago. I tried every code the reciever suggested and no go.
     
  4. Apr 1, 2010 #4 of 18
    RACJ2

    RACJ2 Hall Of Fame

    3,866
    4
    Aug 2, 2008
    I'm not Edmund by any means, but did a quick check of codes in the D* manual [link] and they don't list SuperSonic. First time I ever heard of it
     
  5. Apr 1, 2010 #5 of 18
    chevyguy559

    chevyguy559 Fresno State Bulldog!

    767
    13
    Sep 19, 2008
    Fresno, CA
    My Sylvania LCD TV's have never worked with the RC64 :( I've tried code search for HOURS :lol:
     
  6. Apr 1, 2010 #6 of 18
    TheRatPatrol

    TheRatPatrol Hall Of Fame

    7,257
    198
    Oct 1, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Did you try all of these?

     
  7. Apr 1, 2010 #7 of 18
    joshjr

    joshjr Hall Of Fame

    4,807
    84
    Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I will tonight. I tried all the ones that the D12 suggested.
     
  8. Apr 1, 2010 #8 of 18
    TheRatPatrol

    TheRatPatrol Hall Of Fame

    7,257
    198
    Oct 1, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    And I'm sure you've tried all these?

     
  9. Apr 1, 2010 #9 of 18
    chevyguy559

    chevyguy559 Fresno State Bulldog!

    767
    13
    Sep 19, 2008
    Fresno, CA
    I'm not at home, but if all those codes are listed in the H21 software, then yes :( I tried all the codes the software had for Sylvania on Monday night :( Thankfully its not my main TV, its an office TV and garage TV :D
     
  10. TheRatPatrol

    TheRatPatrol Hall Of Fame

    7,257
    198
    Oct 1, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Those are from this link and the owners manual.
     
  11. chevyguy559

    chevyguy559 Fresno State Bulldog!

    767
    13
    Sep 19, 2008
    Fresno, CA
    I'll try them when I get home and report back :D Thanks :D
     
  12. Edmund

    Edmund Remote Master

    1,782
    13
    Apr 17, 2003
    Southern Ca
    For the supersonic tv try sharp tv codes.

    As for the recent Sylvania/Emerson's, only the rc65 has a working code which is 11864.
     
  13. houskamp

    houskamp Active Member

    8,636
    3
    Sep 14, 2006
  14. chevyguy559

    chevyguy559 Fresno State Bulldog!

    767
    13
    Sep 19, 2008
    Fresno, CA
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I just had a replacement H21 come with a RC65, went and tried that code and it works GREAT!!! Now I just need to pick up a RC65R for my other Sylvania TV, but THANK YOU again!!! :goodjob:
     
  15. eandras

    eandras Godfather

    427
    1
    Feb 15, 2007
    Sylvania is made by Funai. Try teh codes for that unit. Emerson is the same as Sylvania and the Funai codes do work
     
  16. dennisj00

    dennisj00 Hall Of Fame

    9,688
    194
    Sep 27, 2007
    Lake Norman, NC
    Edmund, Thanks, but the Sharp codes didn't work for the SuperSonic.

    Any other possibilities?
     
  17. mdavej

    mdavej Hall Of Fame

    2,401
    32
    Jan 30, 2007
    If you don't need RF, you may want to consider replacing your D* remote with the RCA RCRP05B ($20 at best buy, walgreens, amazon, etc. or $10 on ebay). I don't know if it has your codes, but it can learn them and does have D* codes (1377). It's made by the same OEM as the D* remotes themselves and has a very similar layout. It can also do macros and JP1. There are other similar cheap universals that would work too, like the URC WR7 from walmart. The new harmony 300 would work as well for $50.
     
  18. dennisj00

    dennisj00 Hall Of Fame

    9,688
    194
    Sep 27, 2007
    Lake Norman, NC
    I've actually got a couple of learning remotes stored away but it's not that big of a deal since it'll be on the Food Network 90% of the time and either basketball or football (same as the adjacent room) the other 10%.
     

Share This Page