1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Remote codes for LG televisions.

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by alacazam, Jul 5, 2010.

Tags:
  1. alacazam

alacazam Mentor

Oct 8, 2004
    I just purchased a new LG flat panel TV and wanted to program my 612 remote control to turn the TV on and off and use the volume control and I can't find the control codes for LG televisions in the user guide. This is next to unbelieveable to me. Where can I find the codes for LG's? I know I can use the scan method to find the code for the television but I would think Dish would have these codes in the manual. :confused:

2. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    You can always go to the tech portal. What is says there is: LG Televisions 512, 678, 520.

3. alacazam

alacazam Mentor

Oct 8, 2004
    Thanks a lot phrelin!!