1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

retailers and Directv

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by DarkWing, Dec 17, 2010.

1. DarkWing

DarkWing New Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Can anyone give me an idea of how much Directv or Dish Network pay a retailer for a sale?
    I have been with an HSP for 5+ years and want to branch out on my own But I dont want to jump thru all the hoops that directv wants before telling me what it can be worth, I have an office and warehouse set and ready.
    Thank you for any help that anyone can share.

Wing

2. DarkWing

DarkWing New Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Wow, really? No one knows the answer? I can't believe this info is that well kept.

3. kcaudiofx

kcaudiofx Legend

Dec 26, 2009

I am a retailer and have been for about a year now.. Now I could go on for days on the pay but I will get you started

Commission for the sale is as follows..

Choice $150
    Choice Extra $225
    Choice Ultimate $225
    Premier $225 (yea crazy that its the same as above.)

ADD HD $25.00
    ADD DVR $25.00
    NFL ST $50.00
    Sports Pack $20.00

now thats the BASICS, Those prices are above if YOU do the installation.. The installation prices are as follows..

$100/$25

$100 for dish and first receiver $25.00 each additional

YOU purchase all HD receivers and the re-imburse you for that when they pay you on the account

You buy a HDDV for $150 they pay you back $175
    You buy a HD for $75.00 they pay you back $100
    all D12's are FREE

You have to buy the dishes also (unless you find a ton of them that fell off a truck somewhere) :)

ALL HD HAS TO BE SWM, they will pay you back $116.00 for every HD dish

There is a lot more things also, but thats the basics.. You can make some real good money being a retailer if you take pride in it.. I hope this helps

4. boba

boba Hall Of Fame

May 23, 2003
    Next explain the charge backs to him because he will lose some of his customers.