1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Revisiting One Episode Wonders

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by SayWhat?, Oct 11, 2009.

1. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/10/08/tv.one.hit.wonders/index.html

2. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    The only show on that list I've ever heard of is "Anchorwoman", and the only reason I've heard of it is because they had a bunch of billboards up in the Tyler, TX area (I used to drive through there) announcing that Lauren Jones would be anchoring there and promoting the show.

3. nrj1030

nrj1030 Cool Member

Nov 2, 2007
    I always thought Heather Graham was hot so I actually watched the one episode of Emily's Reasons Why Not and it was without a doubt the worst program I ever watched.

4. trainman

trainman Hall Of Fame

Jan 9, 2008
    Sherman...
  5. sigma1914

sigma1914 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    From that list:
    Heil Honey I'm Home!
    A 1990 British comedy that spoofed American sitcoms of the 1950s and '60s by featuring caricatures of Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun who live in matrimonial bliss until they become neighbours to a Jewish couple.

Seriously??? :nono2: