1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Rock Bar ??

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by richzilla, Oct 20, 2013.

1. richzilla

richzilla Cool Member

Jan 18, 2008
    Iowa
    Anyone know if there are plans to add the Rock Bar station to the main line up ?

I love it on the online app....just cant listen in the car :)

2. PA GIANTS FAN

PA GIANTS FAN AllStar

Mar 28, 2009
    Frackville PA
    If you have an axilliary on your car radio you can use that though phone headphone jack or if you have a cassette player and a cassette adapter will work also.
    You can also buy a sirius xm edge radio or the new sirius xm onyx plus. With those radios you can get the all the online only channels.

1 person likes this.
  3. richzilla

richzilla Cool Member

Jan 18, 2008
    Iowa
    My car has an aux jack and I have the phone app so I may have to give that a shot.

Just seems silly that some of the stations are online only.

1 person likes this.