1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Roku's new product line: it's as simple as 1, 2, 3

Discussion in 'IPTV Hardware' started by Athlon646464, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Athlon646464

Athlon646464 Gold Members DBSTalk Gold Club

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    Roku's new product line: it's as simple as 1, 2, 3

To say that today's a big day for Roku is a bit of an understatement. Not only is the company revamping its entire product lineup, there's also the small matter of the UK launch of the Roku 3 to consider.

Whereas before, American users had to decide between the LT, HD, 2XD and 3, the company has now adopted a much simpler device lineup: Okay, Good, Better and Best. So, is this the move that'll push the company out of the fringes of the mainstream and into the spotlight? It's certainly going to help.

Full Story Link with 'Hands On' Here

[​IMG]
    Engadget

2. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
  3. yosoyellobo

yosoyellobo Icon

Nov 1, 2006
    Jacksonville Fl
    Will I be able to stream from both Amazon Instant Video and Netflix?

4. Reaper

Reaper Godfather

Jul 30, 2008
    Yes. The Roku players have supported both services since shortly after Roku's inception. I remember when these were the only channels available on my original Roku player, back in 2008/2009. Nowadays there are many, many channels available for the Roku.

5. yosoyellobo

yosoyellobo Icon

Nov 1, 2006
    Jacksonville Fl
    Thanks.