1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3(D!)

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by Jasonbp, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Marvin

Marvin Godfather

Sep 13, 2003
    I wonder if theres still a partnership with 6 Flags? Maybe someone can tell from the screenshots since some Coaster fanatics can spot a ride like that.

It sorta looks like an graphics updated, semi-more realistic Sim Theme Park, which I sorta liked but it was a bit too fantasy for my taste. If this has the ability to walk around in the park, ride your own rides and tweak more of the variables and the coaster design from 1-2, then Im sold.

2. Jasonbp

Jasonbp Godfather

Jun 17, 2002
    Walk around the park, as a guest, no.
    Ride your own rides, as in rollercoasters, yes. Anything else, nothing said yet.
    Tweak of coaster design, nothing said yet, but I would say yes in the long run. The only things that have been said to be tweaked so far are, guest AI, diversity of guests, and group behavior.

3. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    Thanks Jason. Looks like I will also be losing some hours. :D

4. Jacob S

Jacob S Hall Of Fame

Apr 14, 2002
    This sounds awesome. I liked the Roller Coaster Tycoon demo on Yahoo Games on Demand so this should look very interesting.