1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Router Traffic

Discussion in 'The OT' started by xIsamuTM, Feb 1, 2009.

1. xIsamuTM

xIsamuTM Icon

Jul 8, 2008
    How can I see how many computers/devices are connecting to my router? I think it's about time I start kicking some squatters off my network, but I wanna see if they have anything worth copying first.

(should have asked this in tech talk...)

2. jwd45244

jwd45244 Hall Of Fame

Aug 18, 2006
    Try this: http://www.wireshark.org/

3. dave29

dave29 New Member

Feb 18, 2007
    if you have vista.....
    click start, then network

4. LarryFlowers

LarryFlowers New Member

Sep 22, 2006
    If this is a home network, why would you have squatters? I assume you have encrtypted you wireless connection and no one could be wired in unless you know about it.

5. xIsamuTM

xIsamuTM Icon

Jul 8, 2008
    Yeah, that would be assumed, but it's not. it's soon to be encrypted though. at first it wasn't so bad when they didn't really hurt my file transfers, but now they're taking advantage of my good nature so it's time to encrypt. I just wanna see what they got and make a few copies of the good stuff before they get kicked.

6. LarryFlowers

LarryFlowers New Member

Sep 22, 2006
    I'd be willing to bet that the "theives" don't have their drives set up in any way shape or form that will let you see anything on them... just because they are using your internet connection, doesn't necessarily give you any access to thei "stuff".