1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Rumors of Lee Abrams to be let go by XM

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by jgc, Feb 20, 2003.

1. jgc

jgc Cool Member

Nov 14, 2002
    First Dave Logan now Lee Abrams next to be let go by XM in a major cost cutting initiative. Rumors flying around the building.

And, no I'm not getting wound up!

2. Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski Banned User

Mar 21, 2002
    God I hope this one is NOT true. I corespond with Lee about once a week, this guy goes out of his way to make sure the listners are happy.

I once emailed him at 2:30am and got a reply from him at 6:30am on a SATURDAY non the less!

I feel getting rid of Abrams is a mistake, I also felt that getting rid of Dave Logan was also a big mistake.

3. SOCAL XMER

SOCAL XMER Cool Member

Oct 11, 2002
    :ewww: I hope that's not true, Lee Abrams rocks. That would be a big mistake.:nono2: Why would they get rid of him?:scratch:

4. SOCAL XMER

SOCAL XMER Cool Member

Oct 11, 2002
    I just talked to Lee via E mail and he is staying at XM.:welcome: :grin:

5. Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski Banned User

Mar 21, 2002
    Very good news! Lee IS XM as far as I am concerned.

6. jgc

jgc Cool Member

Nov 14, 2002
    He's staying. That clears the rumors up.

7. jgc

jgc Cool Member

Nov 14, 2002
    I mean that clears that up with him staying

8. djlong

djlong Hall Of Fame

Jul 8, 2002
    New Hampshire
    I just got an email from him as well and he said he's still working on an issue (the story of which I hope to relate with a wonderfully happy ending) that indicated he was still around and not going anywhere.