1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Rush: Time Machine", tonight on VH1Classics

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by SayWhat?, Sep 28, 2011.

1. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009
    The Time Machine Tour was a concert tour by the Canadian rock band Rush that began on June 29, 2010 in Albuquerque, New Mexico and ended July 2, 2011 at The Gorge Amphitheatre in George, Washington. The tour was notable for featuring the album Moving Pictures played in its entirety for the first time live, as well as material from the band's upcoming studio album Clockwork Angels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Machine_Tour

If this is the actual concert, it looks like it's airing even before the DVD/BluRay release.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/rush-time-machine-dvd-pushed-back-again/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-ragogna/rush-unveils-emtime-machi_b_971611.html

2. Getteau

Getteau Icon

Dec 19, 2007
    Houston
    I forgot, it's Rush ha shanna again on VH1. Looks like they are showing Time Machine, Lighted Stage and then R30.

oh yeah, RRHOF, stick it where the sun don't shine.

3. Inkosaurus

Inkosaurus Icon

Jul 29, 2011
    Agreed with the sentiments about the RRHOF, its absolutely unacceptable that Rush still isnt in the hall of fame. But considering the line up in the hall of fame it would be kind of like an insult to put a good band in there now a days lol.

Anywho thanks for the heads up about the concert on VH1 *sets dvr timer* :)

4. RunnerFL

RunnerFL Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2006
    I was at the last night of leg #1 in North America, amazing show. They never disappoint.

I'll be setting this up to record for sure.

5. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009
    Looks like it's on several more times over the next 24 hours.

It's clipped quite a bit, but what songs they play are intact.

6. Inkosaurus

Inkosaurus Icon

Jul 29, 2011
    Currently watching the R30 airing, thanks for the heads up :)

7. cdc101

cdc101 Godfather

Jan 8, 2007
    DVR has been set for 2 weeks! Can't wait for the Blu Ray release and of course Clockwork Angels and another tour! Caught them on both legs numerous times last tour.

Red Rocks was incredible!

8. Indiana627

Indiana627 Hall Of Fame

Nov 18, 2005
    I saw this in the guide last night too and recorded it. Anyone know if it will be on VH1 in HD anytime soon? Or on Palladia in HD soon?

9. John Strk

John Strk Legend

Oct 16, 2009
    Recorded Time Machine last night and watched some of it but not in HD, the sound was horrible and too many damn commercials. Maybe Palladia will eventually show it. Can't wait for the Blu-ray to come out in December!!

10. Indiana627

Indiana627 Hall Of Fame

Nov 18, 2005
    Just a heads up that Time Machine is airing again on VH1 Classics tonight and a few more times according to the guide, AND it is also airing on Palladia in HD starting tomorrow (or at least this is the first I've known of it). I just added the HD Extra Pack free for 3 months so I can record it. Can't wait!

11. cdc101

cdc101 Godfather

Jan 8, 2007
    Thanks for the Palladia heads up! Watching it now on VH1C...need some HD!

12. Inkosaurus

Inkosaurus Icon

Jul 29, 2011
    Great find on the Palladia airing!
    thank you for the heads up :D

13. JeffChap

JeffChap AllStar

Feb 10, 2007
    Just watched Time Machine. Anyone else think Geddy was struggling with the vocals? I saw them a couple of years back on the Snakes and Arrows tour and didn't notice any problem them, but of course that was live.

Getting old sucks...