1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Russian Premier League to debut on bein Sport.

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by shyvoodoo, Jul 9, 2013.

1. shyvoodoo

shyvoodoo AllStar

Jun 24, 2011
  2. jgags6

jgags6 New Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Good News for us soccer fans. To bad we couldnt get Bundasliga.

3. larryharry59

larryharry59 Mentor

Feb 5, 2012
    Wow. They already do a crap job as it is at showing all the leagues they own. Now it will be even more saturated.

4. Civrock

Civrock Legend

Dec 27, 2009
    NC
    Hopefully someone other than GolTV picks up the NA Bundesliga broadcasting rights once their contract expires in two years... since just about all noteworthy providers dropped them in favor of beIN. Better yet, give up and sell the contract(s) before June 2015.

5. shyvoodoo

shyvoodoo AllStar

Jun 24, 2011
    Tell me about Larry!! I mean they only showed a handful of npower championship games.. Not too optimistic about russian league once serie a and la liga starts up.. We might get a 2:30AM PST game but thats it.. I thought they were going to have 2 english channels?? Thats the only way to accomadate all these leagues.. BTW as of right now the games they say they are going to show are not in the guide yet....

6. jgags6

jgags6 New Member

Aug 22, 2012
    I noticed that too shyvoodoo

7. mws192

mws192 Godfather

Jun 17, 2010
    I think I read that their plan is to stream all games live online for most leagues once they get their act together.

Authenticated users only. I got rid of the sports pack but I know there's an iPad app that currently does some streaming.

8. cmasia

cmasia Icon

Sep 18, 2007
    Las Vegas
    <<<BTW as of right now the games they say they are going to show are not in the guide yet....>>>

They're not even listed on BeIn's web site.

http://www.beinsport.tv/tv-guide

9. shyvoodoo

shyvoodoo AllStar

Jun 24, 2011
    As of tonite, the first game has showed up in the TV Guide..
    The first game airs on Wed. The 17th @ 8:25 AM PST,
    Krasnodar vs. Zenit..