1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

S423

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by rgranberry, Jan 24, 2014.

1. rgranberry

rgranberry Cool Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Adding CC features brought back the problem of CC turning itself off. Have to rewind to get it working again.

Fixed : Drop down list for moving recordings to different folder is now correct. Folder counts are now correct (don't include deleted).

Not fixed: When in PrimeTime recordings using Folders By Genre, stopping playback, then selecting DVR, when it goes back to the display of the folders the next selection of a folder results in "no events to display". Must hit "Cancel" to get the display of the folders back and then selecting a folder works.

2. some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012

3. Grandude

Grandude RichardParker II

Oct 21, 2004
    I am having this problem. First fix I noticed was if someone called and caller ID sprang up. Then CC would work.
    Later I tried 'pause' and it started working. Best solution so far but I have done a reset to see if that clears it up. Won't know til later.

4. TheGrove

TheGrove AllStar

Jan 9, 2007
    So the forward skip is 30 seconds, but they have added a feature where if you press this button multiple times in a row they add up. So pressing the button 3 times in a row quickly will skip forward 1m30s.

5. dmspen

dmspen Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Dec 1, 2006
    Los Gatos,...
    Ongoing feature...
    When listings are sorted by title and you delete several recordings while in their folder, after the final delete, the listing comes back defaulted to DVR date rather than the previous (A-Z)

6. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    they are deaf to our calls :(

I come to the conclusion after watching our posts in last 15 years

1 person likes this.
  7. david_jr

david_jr Godfather

Dec 10, 2006
    What about this?

8. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    that's opposite, they're asking something what is their concern
    but hundreds or thousands posts still ignoring
    perhaps you are not interesting to bother accumulate this knowledge

9. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    I would not draw the same conclusion. Just because DISH does not drop everything and do exactly what they are told on mostly anonymous forums does not mean they do not listen.