1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

S424 Feb 1 update nuked my daily timer schedule!

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by mbolack, Feb 2, 2014.

1. mbolack

mbolack New Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Anybody else but me lose their Daily Schedule with this last update? Mine is gone. The timers are all still there. But none of them are on the schedule, nor do they show up on the grid. Am I going to have to go back and recreate each and every timer in order to get them back on the schedule? This is a real pain, because some of the things I have timers for don't happen to be showing this week, so I can't recreate those timers!
    Yes, I have done all of the obvious things. I have cold booted. I have totally unplugged the Hopper and both of the Joeys at the same time and then brought them all back up. Nothing has caused the old timers to go back into the schedule or onto the grid. HELP!

2. thomasjk

thomasjk Legend

Jan 10, 2006
    Try restoring them from your remote using the System Wizard button. I have S424 and did not see any issues like yours.

3. mbolack

mbolack New Member

Apr 6, 2012
    That did it! I didn't know about that one. Gosh, I'm on my 2nd hopper now and still didn't know I was backing up this stuff to my remote. What else is being backed up to it?
    thanks!

4. thomasjk

thomasjk Legend

Jan 10, 2006
    All of your timers and settings are backed to the remote weekly.

5. SeaBeagle

SeaBeagle Legend

May 7, 2006
    All my Daily Scheduled timers are still there.

Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk mobile app