1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Samsung Galaxy S III Volume Control

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by Rich, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I have a Galaxy S III that keeps changing the incoming call volume. I realize that I'm probably banging on the button and causing this to happen. My question is: Is there a way to lock the volume so that the phone maintains the same volume for incoming calls?

Rich

2. redsoxfan26

redsoxfan26 Godfather

Dec 6, 2007
    West...
    Try the "Volume Locker" app. I don't personally use it but it seems to have good reviews.

3. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Thanx, just downloaded it. Have to wait and see if this solves the problem. Appears to do the job. I'll give it a couple days and see how it works.

Rich

4. RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery

Jan 23, 2008
    I'll second Volume Locker. I used it on my tablet so the kids would stop jacking it up all the time.

5. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Problem solved. Thanx guys. The Volume Locker app works perfectly.

Rich