1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by mreaves53, Feb 7, 2014.

1. mreaves53

mreaves53 Cool Member

Oct 25, 2008
    Odenville, Al
    Has anyone got the Directv android app for tablets or Geniego to work on their Tab 3? The only app I have gotten to work is the one for phones.

2. tonycsmoke

tonycsmoke New Member

Dec 16, 2013
    St Louis
    Yes and it works fine. I like it better on the Tab since the resolutions thing doesn't bug me as much.

3. mreaves53

mreaves53 Cool Member

Oct 25, 2008
    Odenville, Al
    What did you do different that a regular install from Google Play Store to get GenieGo and DirecTv for tablet to work.

4. dazed&confuzed

dazed&confuzed AllStar

Mar 10, 2008
    I'm also having this issue, I have a Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 anf the app freezes at load on a black screen. :down:
    Works on my Galaxy phone though.
    Can't seem to get any response from DTV. Also the list of "approved" devices is incredibly short. (And my phone isn't on it either...)
    Really glad I spent that money on a GenieGo. At least if I watch for the yellow light on it I know my internet is down... :bang