1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Satellite coordinates in "Point Dish" screen

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Michael P, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Michael P

Michael P Hall Of Fame

Oct 27, 2004
    I'm considering getting my own Eastern Arc dish. I have always installed my own dishes. I just noticed that in the "Point Dish" screen the only orbital locations with zip-code based coordinates listed are 119. 110, 148, 105, 121, and 61.5.

While I can set it for 72 & 77 I get "n/a" for coordinates, no matter which dish I select. BTW: there are only 3 dishes to chose from: 300, 500 & Super. No 1000.2 or 1000.4 listed.

With all the software updates you would think they would have included the coordinates for the latest model dishes. I wonder why they left off the coordinates for the current model dishes?

While I have a 622, this may be an issue for other models so I'm posting it in the general Dish discussion area.

2. scooper

scooper Hall Of Fame

Apr 22, 2002
    Youngsville NC
  3. BattleZone

BattleZone Hall Of Fame

Nov 13, 2007
    Dish hasn't updated those databases in nearly a decade...