1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SciFi FaceOff (Season Two)

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Mark Holtz, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Is anyone watching this series? I only watched season two so far, but I like the premise of a competition to come up with makeup that meets a theme. It's the type of reality competition show that I like where winning (or being kicked out) is dependent entirely on the skills, and not on any backstabbing.

2. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    Yep, being a SciFi guy, I couldn't pass it up.

3. Drew2k

Drew2k New Member

Aug 16, 2006
    I've watched from Season 1 and have enjoyed it. To be honest, this season has a bit more emotional "sharing" and between/among contestants than Season 1, but it's completely bearable because it's not integral to the show. Tension and drama and emotion here comes from plan execution and beating the clock, so it's probably the least contrived reality show competition I've seen...

The only way to make it better would be to not blur the models bits and pieces on "body painting" competitions!

4. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Was it my imagination, or did it seem like they took away a day worth of preparation for last night's episode? It seemed like day one was ONLY about the sketching, day two was the costume prep, and day three was the presentation.

5. RASCAL01

RASCAL01 Godfather

Aug 1, 2006
    I have watched since day one. I like the artistry.