1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Scoreguide/Active not working?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by HDinLEXplease, Mar 6, 2010.

1. HDinLEXplease

HDinLEXplease Mentor

Jun 20, 2009
    Would anyone happen to know why Scoreguide/Local Weather will not work on 1 reciever?

I think the active button will not list information either. When I tune to the weather channel or a sports channel the red button does not work to bring up the scoreguide or the local weather. I left it on ESPN for at least five minutes without pushing a button and it still never became available. I am only having this problem on my HR-22, it works fine on the 2 R-15's.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or if there is something I should try to fix.

Thanks in advance.

2. RobertE

RobertE DIRECTV A-Team

Jun 9, 2006
    Reboot the box.

3. jefbal99

jefbal99 Hall Of Fame

Sep 7, 2007
    I had this on one of my boxes this week, menu reboot takes care of it. Something in the IRD OS got hung up...

4. HDinLEXplease

HDinLEXplease Mentor

Jun 20, 2009
    Thanks. That solved the problem.