1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

scrolling not working properly on Hopper w/sling?

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by comizzou573, Jan 6, 2014.

1. comizzou573

comizzou573 Legend

Aug 6, 2007
    Does anyone have an issue when they go to the ON Demand menu, and press the down arrow to go to the free tv shows for example. Then arrow automatically goes back to top of listing, my receiver does, and its quite annoying.

2. some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012
    Scroll down to free TV shows and then what? I go there and my cursor stays on the free TV shows tile.

3. comizzou573

comizzou573 Legend

Aug 6, 2007
    If you go to this site https://support.dish.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=8245, then you will knowe what I am talking about. I used the title free tv shows as an example. If its the first one on the list then its not going to work, but if you go like 2 or 3 down the list then it will jump back to the first.