1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Search Results confusion and bug.

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Agrajag, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agrajag

Agrajag Godfather

Jun 22, 2004
    I search for a show and then I get a list of the shows. I then select one and I get another list of that show and I'll be darned if I can tell how it's different from the previous list but it's a new list all the same.

If I pick "The Man in the Iron Mask" on Showtime HD it's because I want to know when it will be in HD again. Instead I get a listing showing me every instanced of it, or some variation of that.

This list also is buggy. When you get to the bottom screen of the list the list "breaks" in that scrolling down gets confused and I can generate two highlight bars.

2. Steve

Steve Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2006
    Lower...
    This drives me crazy as well. We have a Wish List item (below) intended to address it, if D* ever gets around to looking at the list! It's currently #51. Take the survey and help it get bumped up! :) /s

When searching by title, limit final search results to the selected channel

3. Agrajag

Agrajag Godfather

Jun 22, 2004
    Didn't think I'd even seen that one only to find I had it rated a 5 already. Doh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.