1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Season pass recording on the wrong channel

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by aldiesel, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aldiesel

aldiesel Mentor

Oct 27, 2006
    I am in the Philadelphia DMA and am using OTA. I set up a season pass to record on 10-1. It was for America's Got Talent. We went to watch it after it recorded and the entire hour and half had been recorded on 10-2 the weather sub-channel. I verified the settings on the season pass and they are correct. The program description of the recorded program states that it is America's Got Talent on 10-1, and future episodes are in the todo list. The DVR is a -100. Very odd. I have not seen any problem like this posted lately.

2. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    I assume when you manually enter 10-1, it goes to the proper channel? Does it happen on other channels too? (3, 6, 17, 29, 35, 57, 61)

3. aldiesel

aldiesel Mentor

Oct 27, 2006
    No this was the first time that I have really had a problem. It does go to 10-1 when I enter it manually. Other season passes have recorded properly. It was just this one time. I thought it was odd/peculiar and thought it would be a worthwhile post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.